Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mail from your Father


When you woke up in the morning
I saw you and hopped
you would talk to Me,
although only one word
to asked My opinion
or grateful to Me
or something beautiful
happened to your life yesterday
but I saw you too busy
prepared yourself to work

I waited you again
while you are prepared
I knew it had a little time for you
for stopped and said Me
but you too busy

in the other place,
you sat on the chair
for 15 minutes without nothing
then I saw you moved your leg
I thought you would like to talk to Me
But you ran to the telephone
and called one of your friends
for listened a new issued

I saw you when you went to work
and I waited patiently all of the day
with all of your activity, I though you too busy
for said something to Me.

Before lunch,
I saw you looked around,
Maybe you feld shy talked to Me
That cause why you did not bowed your head
You looked three or four tables around you
and saw few of your friends talked to Me
with soft before they luch
but you did not did it.

It's fine.
It is still a time left
and I hope you will talk to Me
althought while you go home
it has seen so manything you have to do
after manything you have done it
you turned on the television

I don’t know,
you like see television or not,
only you always go there
and finish many times every day in front of it
without thinking nothing
only enjoy programme which show
return I waited with patiently
when you saw the television
and enjoyed your food
but returned you did not talked to Me
while you slep, I thought you feld too tired
after you said good night to your family
you jumped to the bed
and slep after that moment.
it is fine.
Because maybe you did not realized
That I always there with you.

I have patiented for a long time than you realized
I even want to teach you
How to be patiently with other
I love you so much
Every day I wait you talk one word to Me
Praying or thinking or blessing from your heart

It's fine,…. You wake up again and more
I will wait with all of My love
That this day you give Me a little time
I hope your day will be in happiness.


From,
Your Father, God.

No comments: