Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mom, it’s delicious!



Lovely daughter knew how make her mom happy. She knew her mom’s life for her and do everythings for her. She always like whatever mom give for her.



Food from home made is different taste than factory or restaurant made. If some one usually eat food from home, it’s can feel how is different.

When Rani’s school finished, she hungry. But she didn’t have anything for her stomach. She have money, so she bought Spaghetti at Pizza Hut Restaurant. She ate very fast but didn’t enjoyed it. She only filled her stomach.


“Oh,…I am very hungry. Whatever the food I find it now, I will eat it.” Said Rani by herself. From her face, she looked didn’t comfortable.

“Hey, Rani. Why you didn’t got food from your mom?” Her friend name’s Shinta asked her very strange.

“Yes, I forget bring it this day.” Rani looked very sad, because her mother has cooked some food for her early morning.


She sure that her mom’s cooks very delicious. She never found a bad food from her house. She always like whatever mom has cooked for her. Oh,..everything is her favorite.

Lucky daughter, lucky mother. They love and need each other!

After she came from her school, she said something to her dear mother. She was very missing her mother’s cooks.


“Mom. I ate Spaghetti at Pizza Hut Restaurant this day because I have forgotten brought your food.” Said Rani very sorry. She continued the story. “But, mom..I fell your cook more delicious than that food. I couldn’t enjoyed it. I only fill my stomach. I am very missing your cooks, especially your Spaghetti. Its very different.”

“Really?” Mom said with happy and proudly because her cooks are Rani’s favorite. Every mom feel like that if her daughter love her cooks, because she life for her family, for her daughter. All of her life is for them.

Eventhough she knew that her cooks not delicious enough, but her daughter always says her cooks very delicious. Her daughter want make her always happy, because she love her very much. Rani feel nobody able cooks as good as her mother.

“Mom’s cooks is number one! She is my best! I love you,Mom!” Said Rani very proudly.

Lucky daughter, lucky mother. They love and need each other!


No comments: