Tuesday, March 25, 2008

How Beautiful My Easter Day


Sometimes the miracle comes without I know. But it comes in the exactly time. When I surrender about my life and my problem to Lord then the miracle comes.

That’s mean Lord know what I need in this life. Eventhough I don’t know where He stays and never see Him in the real but His acts make me believe that He is there with me, follow me wherever I go, see me whatever I do, and know everything about me.

In this year, my Easter day is very special. When I like writing, then He gave me award. I am 1st winner about Essay competition in my church. Thank you very much my Lord. You know what I need. I need confession about my last hobby. And You give me that.

This award is important for me to give a spirit. So I must do more better in my witting and useful for every one in this world. Because one of my hobby is giving an advice. I want every one feel useful in each life. I want every one know how important the life and must care it until He call us.

If some one feel useful after read my writing, I also feel useful to continue my life. I am not perfect as a human being, but atlease I try stay in the Lord way. I must do it very hard to keep that. The temptation comes everytime without I know but if I stay in Lord way, I believe I will pass it easily.

I celebrated the Easter Day with regret and opened my heart to gave forgiveness, to meditated on His need from me, to gave a spirit, hope for everyone who need that and listened friends problem. Have I done what He need?
I have done bit but it's lots of task which I must do and learn in the future.

2 comments:

aa-ade said...

Selamat ya mbak :)
Seneng banget dengernya.

Pengakuan adalah reward. Reward membuat kita semangat :)

Doa dan dukunganku dari jauh, tetap semangat!! :)

Giacinta Hanna said...

Thanks atas dukungan Tuti-Nana. Yah, pengakuan membuat kita lebih semangat dalam menggapai mimpi.