Thursday, October 1, 2009

He is not Him Sometimes

By : Giacinta Hanna

He is not him sometimes. He is to be another person who didn't know me also people around him. His act when changed made us scared. It was full off anger and hate. He forgot about people who always protect him when he got a trouble. All because he is easy influence of people said about him and his family, expecially about me.

Yes. He love his family very much, expecially his mother and his old sister. He believe what they said whatever it is. And if he has a problem, he always share all to them. The result is they go to a 'clever man' who can tell everythings with his mind. "Magic knowledge??"

He don't realize that someone who his believe has told lie about person who has been living beside him for 12nd years old. They has told lie about me. And his acted has changed to be his old sister who hate me very much. Shouted to me, hit me, angry to me.

I know his act came not from himself but some one has influence him. It was horrible for me and for my sons. We don't believe it. How can he able to do that to us who his love very much and important in his life? He is not him sometimes. What to do? What i must do?

Mungkin - Potret

Mungkin aku bisa bercinta dengan kamu
Kendati kata kata mu selalu
Menusuk jantung melukai ku

Mungkin ku mau memaafkan mu kembali
Demi cinta yang ada di hatiku
Meloloskan mu dari kata pisah

Mungkin sang fajar dan sayap burung burung patah
Menyaksikan kita berseteru
Slalu tak pernah damai

Mungkin cintaku terlalu kuat dan menutupi
Jiwa yang dendam akan kerasmu
Sehingga kita bersama mungkin

October 2, 2009

No comments: