Monday, May 21, 2007


K.e.L.A.n.A

Hello,…friends,


My name is Kelana. Kelana means wanderer, tramp, vagabond. My real name is Giacinta Hanna. Giacinta got from Saint Giacinta. She is a serious woman with her religion. Its different when She choise her religion in the first time. That’s like me.

Hanna means flower. My parent gave me that name…
thanks Mom, Pa!

I look like wild flower… can grow in every place.
Where ever I want grow so I grow on that place. Its very simple because I am not an artificial lady. I am really nature. I like nature. Nature isn't same with a in disoder. Nature still have a beautiful sense. I love beautiful with nature.

In the middle of my ages, I can able to express my feeling and my want with my write. So, I love write anything now. It's amazing feeling which I felt when I write it. I think write is one of my theraphy to get my feeling more better.

Before that, I only a housewife which a lot of my family work. I think my family work can't finish until the end. I feel boring and my brain end in a dead lock. I more concerned to my children growth. There are my dear family who need me everytime. All of my time for them. I love it but also I boring!

Before my marriage, I worked at Landscape Consultant. After that I only work part time in MLM Kompak Indopola, grasp children from that school, house and garden design for my friends, sell food for my husband office. Also I got AutoCad couse at Atelier 6. On the last time, I more love write. So I got online write course to Endah Soekarsono for a month. Ow,... I have many activity but I still confuse which one I will choose for my future?

I am still Kelana... without purpose.

After my sons more mature, I start learn anything in internet include learn how make a blog. This is my new experience which I like most. I can show to many friends about anything which I have done, show my picture collection and know each other, talk, smile, laugh togather. I have a a lot of friendship now. Thanks for that, my dear internet. I am not lonely now.

But I am still Kelana,... without purpose.

My friends,

In this lives, we can meet a lot of things, a good things and a bad things. But don't wait until your problem finished, so you start help someone. Help them now , whatever your condition. When you help them, a half of your problem also finished. Trust me!

Warm regards,

Kelana






No comments: