Thursday, May 24, 2007

A single Soul Dwelling in Two Bodies



"Hey,... our hobbies same. You look familiar for me." She said in the bus.We thought that we ever met each other before this time. Is she a part of my soul?


We met her in the same bus when I went to Ratu Plaza. She sat beside me and introduce about herself. We talked very closely like a friend who didn't meet for a long time. While we talked, we knew that we match talked everything. I couldn't believe the time go on very fast. Before we said good bye, we gave our adress each other. It's pain for us to said good bye at that time because our topic never end. We still talked about plant, heart, feeling and how to write well until the bus stop at the stopping place. We shaked our hand very tight and felt we couldn't meet again in the future.

"Where is she? Why she didn't lift this telephone?"Said me very nervous.

This day I remember her in my mind. I don't know why, but her face pass away in my head. Suddenly the phone was ringing, so I lift that phone and said,

" Hello,... good morning. Whose talking?"

"Can I speak to Miss Kelana, please?"


"Hey,.. it's me. Is it you, Dina?"


"Yes, I am. How are you Kelana?"


"Oh,.. I' m fine. I remember you this time and I try phone you but your phone is not response."


"Really? I also feel like that. It's telepathy!"



I couldn't believe that I can talk with her again in the short time. Oh,.... I am lucky. God send her to be with my friend. I was trust that God helped me in the exactly time. I feel lonely before I met her because my friend in the past has left me after she marriage.

She have just left me. She didn't remember me and I think we weren't friends anymore. She have a new lives with her family and didn't need me as before. That's make me sad, upset and as a throw away.

I ' ve been living with a shadow overhead
I ' ve been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I ' ve been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on

Dina was not my fugitive. She has the unique one which very attractive. Everybody has the unique one in their character which are attractive for anybody. Her character match with me. She likes growing plant, write, and see a beautiful things in this world. She care about human problem and always help them with her written. She likes talk with anybody and very humble. That why we close very fast. I feel she look like a part of my soul. We are a friendship now.

Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies, by Aristotle. The gender, old or place are not influence for that. If we match each other, that is a part of my soul. Our friendship will be there forever because we need each other.

I ' ve been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I ' ve been searching but I just don't see the signs
I know that it's out there
There's gotta be something for my soul somewhere

1 comment: